Kvaser USBcan II HS/HS - HS/LS - HS
The Kvaser USBcan II provides a dual channel CAN-bus interface through a standard USB interface. The Kvaser USBcan II can be ordered with two high speed channels (TJA1050 (251) compliant), with one high speed channel (TJA1050 (251) compliant), or with one high speed and one low speed (TJA1054 compliant).
- Kvaser USBcan II HS/HS
Two high-speed channels with ISO 11898-compliant transceivers (TJA1050)
- Kvaser USBcan II HS
One high-speed channel with ISO 11898-compliant transceiver (TJA1050)
- Kvaser USBcan II HS/LS
One high-speed channel with ISO 11898-compliant transceiver (TJA1050). One low-speed channel with TJA1054 transceiver.
Major features of Kvaser USBcan II
- One device for desktop and laptop.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 10 microseconds resolution.
- Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN message.
- Automatically switches power supply between CAN (primary) and USB (secondary), to reduce power drain of laptop battery.
- Supports ”listen-only” mode for analyzing tools.
- Driver support for major operating systems.
- 100% compatible with applications written for LAPcan, PCIcan, and PCcan with KVASER's CANlib.
- One CAN connection ISO-11898 High speed, 50 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s (transceiver Philips TJA1050).
- Optional, second CAN connection that can be either low-speed (transceiver Philips TJA1054) or high-speed (ISO-11898).
- One USB 1.1 connection (12 Mbit/s) that is USB 2.0 compliant
- Power from CAN-bus or from the USB side.
- Plastic housing with dimension W*L*H about 50*90*25 mm (circa 2 x 3,5 x 1 inch)
Additional software and documentation
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK, which includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN boards. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, and C#. All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one board type will run without modifications on the other board types!
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
- Documentation software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaserinc.com. Updates to the software are regularly posted on the Kvaserinc website.
Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Digican Motion Controls Inc. All rights reserved - Les Contrôles Industriel DM - Tous Droits Reserve
Please note: Copying of this website is strictly prohibited. Anyone found to have copied any content and/or any layout from this website in any way whatsoever and then placing it in their website, as their own, without expressed written permission, shall have legal proceedings instituted against them.