Kvaser PCIcan 4xHS - HS/HS - HS
The Kvaser PCIcan product family comprises three members:
Kvaser PCIcan 4xHS, PCIcan HS/HS and PCIcan HS.
- Kvaser PCIcan 4xHS
Four CAN channel interface for the PCI bus with 4 x SJA1000 CAN controllers. Built-in loopback and terminator. One 25-pin D-SUB connector.
- Kvaser PCIcan HS/HS
Two CAN channel interface for the PCI bus with 2 x SJA1000 CAN controllers. Two 9-pin D-SUB connectors.
- Kvaser PCIcan HS
One CAN channel interface for the PCI bus with 1 x SJA1000 CAN controller. One 9-pin D-SUB connector.
- Compliant with PCI 2.2
- Dimensions 140 x 100 mm (approx. 5.5 x 4 in.)
- I/O mapped
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation (even under Windows NT 4.0!)
- CAN Controllers: SJA1000 from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active)
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits
- Compact 25-pin D-SUB connector
- CAN oscillator frequency: 16 MHz
- Optoisolated driver circuits with fast optocouplers.
PCIcan 4xHS only
- The CAN controllers can individually be connected to a common CAN bus on the card.
- The common CAN bus has a built-in optional termination
The following software is available for PCIcan 4xHS, PCIcan HS/HS and PCIcan HS:
- Driver routines: driver support for Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP and Windows NT 4.0 and Linux
- Driver for Win CE under development
- Kvaser CanKing for Windows, a general-purpose interactive CAN bus monitor/analyzer with special support for CanKingdom and DeviceNet™
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK, which includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN boards. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, and C#. All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one board type will run without modifications on the other board types!
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free from www.kvaserinc.com, or they can be purchased on CD if preferred. Updates of the software are regularly posted on the Kvaserinc website.
Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Digican Motion Controls Inc. All rights reserved - Les Contrôles Industriel DM - Tous Droits Reserve
Please note: Copying of this website is strictly prohibited. Anyone found to have copied any content and/or any layout from this website in any way whatsoever and then placing it in their website, as their own, without expressed written permission, shall have legal proceedings instituted against them.