Kvaser Leaf SemiPro with MagiSync™
Kvaser Leaf SemiPro with MagiSync™ is a one channel USB interface for CAN. It offers the possibility to easily connect several interfaces to a PC. The time-stamping is synchronized through Kvaser MagiSync™ providing flexibility and making it perfect for multi-channel applications. High-Speed, Low-Speed and Single-Wire CAN are supported through different product versions.
- Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser Leaf SemiPro interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync™. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
- Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 25 microsecond.
- Handles up to 15 000 messages per second.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Reliable error handling.
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Low power consumption.
- Excellent EMC performance.
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer.
- 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with KVASER's CANlib.
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector.
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
Software and documentation
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK, which includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN boards. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, and C#. All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one board type will run without modifications on the other board types!
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free from www.kvaser.com, or they can be purchased on CD if preferred. Updates of the software are regularly posted on the web.
- Kvaser CanKing for Windows, a general-purpose interactive CAN bus monitor/analyzer with special support for CanKingdom and DeviceNet™.
Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Digican Motion Controls Inc. All rights reserved - Les Contrôles Industriel DM - Tous Droits Reserve
Please note: Copying of this website is strictly prohibited. Anyone found to have copied any content and/or any layout from this website in any way whatsoever and then placing it in their website, as their own, without expressed written permission, shall have legal proceedings instituted against them.