The Kvaser PCIcanx product family is a family of CAN/PCI interface boards and comprises three members: Kvaser PCIcanx 4xHS, PCIcanx HS/HS and PCIcanx HS. The Kvaser PCIcanx boards fits in both PCI-X and PCI bus systems.
- Compliant with PCI 2.3
- The board fits in both 3.3V PCI-X and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses
- Completely compatible with our PCIcan boards.
- Dimensions 140 x 100 mm (approx. 5.5 x 4 in.)
- I/O mapped
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- SJA1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active)
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits
- Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connectors
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency
- Optoisolated driver circuits with fast optocouplers
- Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C
Software and Documentation
The following software is available for PCIcanx 4xHS, PCIcanx HS/HS and PCIcanx HS:
- Driver support for Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, Windows NT 4.0, Linux.
- Kvaser CanKing for Windows, a general-purpose interactive CAN bus monitor with special support for CanKingdom and DeviceNet™
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK, which includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN boards. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, and C#. All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one board type will run without modifications on the other board types!
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free from www.kvaser.com, or they can be purchased on CD if preferred. Updates of the software are regularly posted on the web.
- All our CAN interfaces and cards share a common API. Programs written for one board type will run without modifications on the other board types.
Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Digican Motion Controls Inc. All rights reserved - Les Contrôles Industriel DM - Tous Droits Reserve
Please note: Copying of this website is strictly prohibited. Anyone found to have copied any content and/or any layout from this website in any way whatsoever and then placing it in their website, as their own, without expressed written permission, shall have legal proceedings instituted against them.