Kvaser CanKing & Kvaser CANlib
CanKing is a free CAN bus monitor and general-purpose diagnostic tool. It is especially suited for interactive development work. You can easily send CAN messages and study their impact on the target module. All you need is a Kvaser CAN interface. Kvaser CanKing is free of charge.
The CANlib Software Development Kit – your transparent interface to the KVASER hardware platforms.
The basic version enables you to display the messages on the CAN bus, and optionally format them in a several different ways. You can also send CAN messages just by filling out a dialog box and press OK. There are many message layout options.
Other features include;
- A history list for the messages you have sent
- CAN bus statistics (number of messages, bus load etc)
- A traffic generator for studying your system under heavy bus load
- Time stamping of incoming and outgoing messages (time stamps can be displayed in both absolute and relative format)
Please note that CANKing is not a substitute for a full-blown CAN bus analyzer. It is intended for interactive development, not for heavy-duty logging of bus traffic. CANKing is supported by all CAN interfaces from Kvaser!
Features in CANlib SDK (Software Developers Kit)
Support for the following compilers:
- Microsoft Visual C++ (also supports the C language)
- Borland C++ Builder (and the old Borland C++ compiler as well) also supports the C language
- Borland Delphi (all versions)
- Microsoft Visual Basic and VB.NET
- Microsoft C#
- Many example programs
- Debug your own CAN tools using CANking (free of charge bus monitor)
- Getting-started and reference documentation
- Supports virtual (non-hardware) CAN channels which you can use for test or demo purposes. Install the virtual drivers today and try everything out.
- Includes limited 16-bit (DOS, Windows 3.x) support for the PCcan family of boards.
- CANopen Master API for all our hardware available
Software written using CANlib provides compability with present and future hardware from KVASER. An application using CANlib can be used on another platform without modifications.
Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Digican Motion Controls Inc. All rights reserved - Les Contrôles Industriel DM - Tous Droits Reserve
Please note: Copying of this website is strictly prohibited. Anyone found to have copied any content and/or any layout from this website in any way whatsoever and then placing it in their website, as their own, without expressed written permission, shall have legal proceedings instituted against them.