The ACR8020 is Acroloop Motion Control Systems' newest and most feature-packed controller ever for PCI, CPCI PC Bus operation. It has the ability to run 8 Servo Loops (16 with expansion board) DAC or Stepper Outputs and 10 Encoders (20 with expansion board) at 20MHz counting rate. It can also be equipped with 8 Analog (16 with expansion board) inputs with 12 or 16 bit resolution. Multi-axis coordination can be performed in multiple groups of Axes. Because of our modular design, it is possible to have several axes of servo mixed with stepper outputs on the same controller. All of the Acroloop Motion Control Systems’ controllers are software compatible so that the standard features and benefits apply to the ACR8020.
· 150 MHz Floating Point DSP.
· 8/16 Axes.
· 10/20 Encoders.
· 512k User/System Memory Expandable to 2 Megs each.
· Encoder Loss Protection.
· 64 Optically Isolated 24Volt DC I/O Expandable to 320 I/O.
· Dual Port Memory Standard.
· Master PCI/CPCI DMA Transfer.
· Full Size PCI and 6U CPCI Size.
· Optional RS232/RS485 and AcroWire IEEE-1394 Interface.