The ACR2000 is capable of Standalone or PC-bus operation. It has the ability to run up to four servo loops, with up to 4 encoders at 20MHz. It can optionally be equipped with 8 analog inputs through a 12-bit analog/digital converter and introduce these inputs into servo loops. Because of our modular design to our outputs, it is possible to have four axis of servo or four axis of stepper on the same controller. The ACR2000 controller, like the ACR8010, uses a SIMM card for analog outputs or stepper outputs and can be purchased as 2 or 4 axis. Of course, all of Acroloop’s systems run on the same software and firmware, so the standard features and benefits apply to the ACR2000 as well.
The ACR2000 is Acroloop Motion Control Systems’ answer to four axis or less affordable high performance control, when flexibility in the field, real-time speed, and ease of programming are most needed.
· 50 MHz Floating Point DSP.
· 4 Axes of Servo or Stepper.
· Up to 4 Encoders at 20 MHz.
· 128K User/System Memory Expandable to 1/2 Megs each.
· 32 Optically Isolated 24Volt DC I/O Expandable to 288 I/O.
· Half Size ISA Size.
· Up to four Communication Channels. (ISA, COM1, COM2, LPT).
· Optional RS232/RS485 and AcroWire IEEE-1394 Interface.