The ACR1200 is Acroloop Motion Control Systems’ new OEM 2-axis standalone controller. The ACR1200 is a standalone controller card only and offers no PC port as an option. The ACR1200 comes standard with two serial ports, either RS-232 or RS-422. It has the ability to run up to two servo loops with up to 3 encoders at 20MHz. It can optionally be equipped with 8 analog inputs through a 12 or 16 bit analog/digital converter and introduce these inputs into the servoloop. Because of our modular design to our outputs, it is possible to have one axis of servo with one axis of stepper on the same controller, or all of one type. Until the ACR1200, this level of control at our price had not been available. Of course, all of Acroloop’s systems run on the same software and firmware, so the standard features and benefits apply to the ACR1200 as well.
The ACR1200 is Acroloop Motion Control Systems’ answer to affordable high performance standalone control, when low cost, real-time speed, and ease of programming are most needed.
· 40 MHz Floating Point DSP.
· 2 Axes of Servo or Stepper.
· Up to 3 Encoders at 20 MHz.
· 128k User/System Memory each.
· Encoder Loss and Encoder Fault Protection.
· 32 Optically Isolated 24Volt DC I/O (Expandable to 160 I/O).
· High Performance and a Low Cost.
· Up to three Communication Channels. (COM1, COM2, LPT).
· Optional AcroWire IEEE-1394 Interface.